Tuesday, May 31, 2005


Laura from Knits for Sanity sent me the sweetest pink stitch markers! They are so nice and my favorite color...PINK! I will take a picture of them soon, the battery in my camera died. I have to get on the ball and order a new one for it.

Thanks again Laura, they are just beautiful!


Maureen said...

Hi Jenn,
You should be able to click on my name in your comments display and it should automatically start an e-mail to compose to my address. That should be the way it works as long as your 'commenter' leaves their web page as a reference.

Laura said...

You're so welcome! I'm glad you like them. Have a great night! =0)

Maureen said...

You're right. I thought I got the e-mails when I clicked on the name. I must have been imagining it. Well, I'll be looking to see what replies you get from RAOK from the better informed :( Sorry!

Danielle said...


I saw your comment on Amy's (Good to be Girl) blog and I just had to say that I agree...as if you couldn't tell my obsession...I love Vaugn! That is one hot dude! Haha!